Monday, February 24, 2014

An enjoyable trip...

For various reasons, I had to neglect the bookshop for a couple of days last week, as I made a trip to London.
The trip was very enjoyable, I picked up quite a few "new" second hand books for the shop, and enjoyed 2 sunny days - which was apparently quite exceptional for London. Really quite nice to see the daffodils out and blossom appearing on trees, and although certain prices were shocking, all in all the short holiday was very worthwhile.
However all good things come to an end, and I was soon back in the normal bookshop habitat in central Madrid. The short holiday has left me feeling a little tired, and there was quite a bit of catching up and arranging to do in the shop. Worryingly, I got annoyed when potential customers came in, as purchases meant more work and logging stock movements. So the plan for tomorrow is to be more welcoming and friendly to anyone who enters the doors. Promise! In the meantime pictures of some of the "new" stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment